- Support for digital time indicators. You can either mix with the analog hands or make a pure digital watch face.
- You can change the position, font and size of the digital time.
- A new built-in preset to show-case a digital watch face
- All of the above are stored when you save the preset if you tick the save dial layout and content.
- Watchface designer on the watch. Now the entire watchface designer is available to use on the watch as well (the only thing missing is the feature to load background images). Great particullarly if you use an Iphone and don't have access to the phone app.
- Save preset directly on the watch (from the Watchface Designer menu). Now you can save your favourite watch face and other configurations directly on the watch. The saved preset is stored in the User Presets.
- Logo and Date settings are now stored in the preset as well (if you tick the save dial layout and content).
- Date can now be positioned anywhere on the watch face. You set the coordinates from the watchface designer.
- You can now set the font and size of the logo text.
- Logo can now be positioned in the vertical direction from top to bottom of the watchface.
- Note/current event/Long text complication can now be positioned in the vertical direction from top to bottom of the watchface.
- New auto-hide logo and date option. When this is checked the logo or date is automatically hidden when it is overlapping with a dial. Uncheck to remove this feature.
- Added an option to show all uncleared notifications count instead of only unread notifications.
- All of the above features are available on both the watch and the phone companion app.
- Added screen brightness and ambient mode settings to the watch as well.
- Fixed bug for calendar colors
- Other bug fixes