- Use new watch actions as shortcuts on the dials. Lot's of useful actions such as Brightness boost, Toggle Dim mode, Change brightness, start voice command etc (see screenshot below).
- Configure the extra hardware buttons to the same type of shortcuts as for the dials.
- IFTTT commands as shortcuts. Control your smart home, smart lighting, home cinema, car etc directly from your watch.
- Generic cloud commands (webhooks) as shortcuts. Use for Internet of Things applications or any other automation software
- Brightness (sunlight) boost: For those of you missing this feature in Wear 2.0 it is now a built-in feature in UW2. Set it as a shortcut on a dial or configure one of the hardware buttons to start it.
- Dim mode. Quickly toggle dim mode when your in a dark place like the cinema.
- Change system brightness directly from within Ultimate Watch 2. You now can control the watch system brightness on the watch from within UW2. This will get you much more detailed control of the system brightness than the Wear display brightness setting. Just enable this option in the brightness setting in UW2. You can also have a shortcut to this settings by using the new action shortcuts. You can also use it together with the automation features to automate the system brightness for example at sunrise/sunset.
- New weather window on the watch. Now you can manually update the weather directly from the watch without having to use the phone app. You can also set a shortcut to this window.
- Possibility to have the digital time show only in ambient mode and not in active
- Note background can now either be transparent, semi-transparent or opaque
- Added Automation support for IFTTT and other automation apps. See phone app how to use it
- When tapping a note it will open the note config window
- Fixed bug when rotating crown
- Much improved sunrise dial: Follow the sun path during the day/night.
- Updated to adhere to new Play Store policy for Wear 1.x devices: Wear 1.x apk is now separate and no longer embedded in phone app.
- Minor bug fix.
- New watch-hand component when building watchfaces: Bold
- New overlay component when building watchfaces: Concentric lines
- New built-in preset. New digital time formats with weekday
- Ability to hide digital or analog time in ambient mode
- Several other changes and bug fixes
- Support for digital time indicators. You can either mix with the analog hands or make a pure digital watch face.
- You can change the position, font and size of the digital time.
- A new built-in preset to show-case a digital watch face
- All of the above are stored when you save the preset if you tick the save dial layout and content.
- Watchface designer on the watch. Now the entire watchface designer is available to use on the watch as well (the only thing missing is the feature to load background images). Great particullarly if you use an Iphone and don't have access to the phone app.
- Save preset directly on the watch (from the Watchface Designer menu). Now you can save your favourite watch face and other configurations directly on the watch. The saved preset is stored in the User Presets.
- Logo and Date settings are now stored in the preset as well (if you tick the save dial layout and content).
- Date can now be positioned anywhere on the watch face. You set the coordinates from the watchface designer.
- You can now set the font and size of the logo text.
- Logo can now be positioned in the vertical direction from top to bottom of the watchface.
- Note/current event/Long text complication can now be positioned in the vertical direction from top to bottom of the watchface.
- New auto-hide logo and date option. When this is checked the logo or date is automatically hidden when it is overlapping with a dial. Uncheck to remove this feature.
- Added an option to show all uncleared notifications count instead of only unread notifications.
- All of the above features are available on both the watch and the phone companion app.
- Added screen brightness and ambient mode settings to the watch as well.
- Fixed bug for calendar colors
- Other bug fixes